vérité ridicule

pointless blog with a pompous title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'll deprecate you, too, if you're not careful.

Friday, March 17, 2006

lip glue

City girls slather their lips with sticky goo until they shimmer and glisten wetly in the moonlight. They want to be kissed, to be noticed, to be loved, for lips a yard in front of them glittering with failed adhesive. They want to shine like that, right through to morning. City girls reckon they can buy anything with that shimmer of promised sex.

Friday night. Irish holiday drunken fiasco night. I have crawled into myself to recuperate, to invent my own health spa amidst ungenerous urbanity with its ungracious smirk. So here I am, alone, thinking about lip gloss.

MAC LipGlass (the universal favorite and possibly closest to real glue) come in shades such as Nico, Squirt, Clarity, Oh Baby, Gaze, Greed, Underage, Expensive, Sun Set, and Secretive.

Without looking, I'd choose Expensive over Squirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home